Perfect for what we needed. Face masks will now be mandatory in most places in my area, so we needed some real, breathable face masks. The material used for these masks is very soft and I don’t foresee any irritation. The ear loops are fully adjustable which makes for the most comfortable fitting mask.
Need to wear a face mask?… these reusable, fully washable, filtered face masks with breathable vent are the ideal solution for you.
Reusable Face Mask | Fabric Face Mask With Filter
- Single Mask – only $11 (save $2)
- Personal 3 Pack – only $30 (save $9)
- Family 10 Pack – only $80 (save $50) most popular
- Business 50 Pack – only $300 (save $350)
Corporate 100 Pack – only $500 (save $800)
FREE FAST DELIVERY ACROSS NEW ZEALAND FOR ALL ORDERS $75 OR MORE - (Save $25)
END OF JUNE SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
- Integrated valve aids comfortable breathing whilst wearing
- Replaceable PM 2.5 carbon filter insert for extra protection
- Fully washable again and again
- Dynamically designed bonnet directs airflow away from eyes and face to prevent fogging
- Fully adjustable ear band for a comfortable fit
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
Easy breathing valve coupled and a soft strap that doesn’t dig into the ears
Multi ply mask uses standard A grade materials which are tested for safety in accordance to “GB2626-2006 Standards”
The edge of the mask is sleek, soft and doesn’t irritate the skin
Standard N95 and PM2.5 filter out the dust particles with an outstanding capacity of 0.3 Micron efficiency.
Disposable KN95 masks, breathable, anti dust, sanitary and convenient for using
The inner layer of activated carbon can filter harmful gases or doors 95% filtration, a 260 degree three dimensional breathing space, provide anti dust protection for you
Made of high quality material, safe, soft and comfortable, reduce skin irritation
High elastic rubber band, absorb sweat and not tight
With a concealed plastic nose, anti fog, built in hidden cartilage bridge, can be adjusted to avoid voids and reduce the inhalation of harmful substances
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $NZD.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- New Zealand: Free delivery, 5-7 days
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
Are your products new or second hand?
Do your products come with warranty?
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: email@example.com